Tuesday 20 November 2012

Blog feedback


I agree with the feedback that I got as I did notice that my work was rather short as they were independent working, I found myself rushing them even though I shouldn't have as we had long enough to do it so I was to make it more detailed as there was a lot more that I could write about. I have gone and added more to my analysis as I did have more to say about the title sequence but didn't add it to my post. I have added more onto my blog since sir had recorded my feedback as the fight sequence is up on my blog now, I have also put some class notes on to show what I have learnt in the lesson for example, the codes and conventions and the sound design. Also how that the work within the group when we do it together is more detailed as it tends to be easier as we all have our own bit to research for.

No comments:

Post a Comment